Today was my regular weigh in day. I've had a terrible week - daughter ran away and was missing for four days, guy troubles, started a new job, bills mounting, etc...and I've been binging daily. It's just something I have yet to control. For me stress triggers out of control eating and this week has been one of the most stressful weeks I've had in a very long time. Anyway, I contemplated not even going to weigh but chose to go knowing I needed to face the scale every week - no matter what. As I expected, I gained. But what I did not expect was to gain 6 pounds! In just one week of out-of-control eating, I have set myself back so far. It takes a lot of time and commitment to lose 6 pounds and I gained it back in just one week! I have got to care more about myself than to let this happen again. Come what may....I AM NOT going to sabotage myself like this again! I deserve to reach my goal. I deserve to feel good about myself and to feel healthy and strong. I will conquer this eating disorder. This eating disorder will not conquer me!
Oh....and the GOOD NEWS is...because I've gained weight...I now get more points! *evil grin*
Oh....and the GOOD NEWS is...because I've gained weight...I now get more points! *evil grin*







Yay--more points! If you've noticed my tweets in the last hour, you will see that I have gained 5 pounds since this morning--2 pounds in the last hour! I expect that it's water or poop and will be just flushed away. Er, guess that means I'm just full or it. :)
ReplyDeleteHopefully, your six pounds also quickly flushes!
You're still standin, Cheri, you're still standin--I'm proud of you!
Deb
P.S. And I love the cartoon! Exactly how I feel at the moment. :D