I was just looking back over a post I made a couple of days ago where I said, "For the rest of the week, I'm going to concentrate on upping my water intake and trying to get closer to meeting my daily nutritional goals." Well, the truth is, I forgot all about this goal I set up for myself. I had a great homemade Italian lunch with friends on Monday (including cake for desert) and used most of my weekly points that day. I've also gotten kinda hooked on drinking sodas again (both diet and regular). And, although all of this is still okay point-wise, I have to get on track nutritionally to do this "the right way".
I'm learning a lot through this journey. Implementing what I'm learning is the task. And I am up to the task! I WILL have that 40 lbs off by January 21, 2010 (my 45th birthday). I have 64 days to loose 24 lbs. That's an average of 2.62 lbs a week. Having backslid recently has set me back and 2.62 lbs is a bit of a stretch, but NOT UN-ATTAINABLE! I really want this. I can see myself there. I want you all to see me there too! So, all I have to do is stay in my points range. And meeting my Healthy Guidelines will help me reach my goal faster. I'm convinced of it. The better quality food I put into my body, the more efficiently it will operate. The better my body feels, the better my chances. So really, when you think about it, what's so hard about that? Nothing!






i see you there! I see you there!! :D Deb
ReplyDelete