November 20, 2009

Down 5 !!!


Jumped on the scales this morning and I LOST 5 POUNDS THIS WEEK! Yay! This is after going to bed last night feeling "heavy" and a bit worried that I would not see a loss this week (although I had a pretty good week program-wise). I've now lost 22 lbs in 10 weeks! I'm so excited and proud of myself for sticking it out for 10 WEEKS! LOL (but seriously). Just sticking with it, through the ups and downs, is a huge accomplishment in itself! I will not surrender to being obese! I will come out victorious! (Heck! I already have!) Only 6.9 lbs to go before I am no longer a 300+ pound woman!!! Then, never again will I be over 300 pounds!

1 comment:

  1. You're right--never again! Not us--not this time. This time, we're making it to goal--unless Jesus comes back first. Chuckle--then we'll be at super-goal. Waaa hoo! Deb

    ReplyDelete