Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a journey which began 9/11/09. Reaching a peak weight of 328.8 lbs at 44 years old brought me to tears and brought me to the mindset where I was ready for change! Here, I'll document that journey to freedom from food addiction and self-destructive behaviors - with (sometimes brutal) honesty!
Aww, Cheri, I'm sorry. Nights are awful for me, too. I use frozen grapes for the eating need, but that doesn't help the emotional one much. I'm know it's not much comfort, but I'm with you here from cyberspace.
ReplyDeleteIn fact, I saved your DMs on my email and read them several times last night. You seriously blessed me, girlfriend. Thank you.
You know the drill! One fall does not mean that you're failing on this journey. Get back up and on that Highway to Thin. We're gonna do this! Yes, we are!
Deb