March 28, 2010

Actual Weight vs Goal Weight

I've been playing around, trying to create a chart to reflect where I currently am (weight-wise) to where I would like to be.  I originally set my goal to losing an average of 1.5 lbs per week.  I know that is perfectly attainable and a healthy pace.  Well, I'm a bit behind "schedule" because I took my eyes off my goal.  So, I think seeing this visually will be a good motivator for me.  Really...I'm not to far off target.  I'm gonna step it up a notch and continue charting the results! 

2 comments:

  1. The actual loss has a downward direction--that's what we're aiming for! :D You kept getting up and back on track. Determination wins. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the chart- I think I might make one for me. What an inspirational tool! You can see you're getting there- not much further! You can do it Cheri!

    ReplyDelete