March 10, 2010

Ok...so, I'm not quite down 40 lbs. yet so, I'm not quite ready to post a new pic on my little weight loss picture countdown thingy.  But, I am down 33.8 lbs and it's beginning to show.    So, I had my daughter take this pic so I could see if I could tell the difference.  I can, especially through the chest, shoulders, and neck area.  And...these darn britches are too big (just like ALL my pants are now)!!! 

Diet-wise:  The week has been a struggle for me.  Several binging episodes.  Trying to hold onto the success I've thus far experienced, but not exactly hopeful in a loss for the week.

I've not really had time to update my page in the last week or so.  Starting a new job tomorrow and leaving the old one behind.  Some mixed emotions taking place in that situation.  I'm still a little heartbroken over what-his-name and just generally worn out.  I'm looking forward to my new schedule where I'll begin to have 2 days off a week and I'll be home in the evenings with my daughter!  It's basically been months since I've had more than an hour with her (and that's only once a week now).  So, there is good news to share.

Also, have a day off today!  And I've got a date tonight!  I'm pretty excited to have a chance to go out and have some fun.  The last time I had an opportunity to go out with friends was October 16, 2009!!!  That was nearly 5 months ago!!!  I've had only one other day off in that period and, unfortunately, the plans I had for that weekend were canceled due to a snow storm.  :(  So, rain or shine...I'm going to go have some fun and give my mind, body, and soul some rest.

Enjoy the day.......


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new start! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheri you look fabulous! I love the color your wearing- helps you look young and fresh. :)

    Good luck on your date tonight! It's been too long since you had a day off, you need to relax and enjoy yourself! Hopefully he helps you get over the last what's-his-name.

    Keep up the great work girl-

    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been far too long since you went out! I hope you fully enjoy it and make it happen more often from now on...!
    You look great! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete