December 03, 2009

Gained Over The Thanksgiving Week

But, it was only 1.2 lbs!  I can live with that!  Started a new week...and drinking water this week.  Trying to get a bit ahead before Christmas comes.  I've got 7 more weeks before my 45th birthday.  I want to have 40 lbs gone by then.  That's my goal.  I've got 16.6 lbs to go to get there.  This means I need to lose an average of 2.37 lbs per week for the next 7 weeks.  I CAN DO THIS!  I really can do this!  It's going to require stepping things up a little bit.  Drinking more water, adding some exercise, being very careful with my choices., concentrating on getting my nutritional goals met.  And, most importantly, keeping my attitude healthy.  I want this so bad but I can feel myself beginning to lose my momentum.  It's not time for that.  I'm going to pull out the strength that I know is within me to press on and get to my next goal. 

2 comments:

  1. There was a quote on the board at WW tonight. I loved it--I guess because I often do the opposite of what it said. Here it is: "Don't give up what you want most for what you want at the moment." Isn't that good? you're in this for the long hall, Cheri! I KNOW we're gonna make it this time. Yes, we are! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your goal IS achievable...It CAN be done.
    You've picked a tough time of year for a goal such as this, so even IF something comes up and you don't quite make it, you should still be proud of yourself for what you've set out to do and how far you've come!

    ReplyDelete