This is where I was before I lost sight of my goal. I really have 14 to go to get to my goal at this point...but I made a decision in the very beginning that I would not post "gains" on this pic. I'm pulling this out today and will look at it as a constant reminder of what my goal is. "If you have a goal...write it down. If you don't right it down...you don't have a goal - you have a wish!" Here is where I'll focus my attention... at reaching that 34 lbs lost goal. The goal didn't change just because I found myself off track. I have assessed my current "whereabouts" and now I've got my destination plotted. I needed to remind myself of where I'm headed in order to stop feeling so disoriented. Mapping and strategy may change... but the destination has not! Onward..............June 10, 2014
This is where I was before I lost sight of my goal. I really have 14 to go to get to my goal at this point...but I made a decision in the very beginning that I would not post "gains" on this pic. I'm pulling this out today and will look at it as a constant reminder of what my goal is. "If you have a goal...write it down. If you don't right it down...you don't have a goal - you have a wish!" Here is where I'll focus my attention... at reaching that 34 lbs lost goal. The goal didn't change just because I found myself off track. I have assessed my current "whereabouts" and now I've got my destination plotted. I needed to remind myself of where I'm headed in order to stop feeling so disoriented. Mapping and strategy may change... but the destination has not! Onward..............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment