I'm stressed out. I'm tired. No. In fact, I'm exhausted. I can't pull myself together to get back on track. I've hurt my knee....so walking is out of the question. I'm workin' a bizzillion hours a day (or, so it seems) so I don't even want to THINK about going grocery shopping. I've gone back to drinking TONS of soda. I'm barely eating...and what I am eating is pure garbage. I'm so swollen and puffy that I feel like I've never lost a pound. I feel horrible. I'm not depressed....but it is depressing to see that I'm so far off track right now. Mentally, I'm just not even sure I can do this right now. I feel like there is already sooooooooooooooo much on my plate and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by some of it. I'm trying to do an EXCELLENT job at work (and I think that I am) but it leaves me no energy to do anything else. I'm not a WONDER WOMAN. I'm just one person and I can't seem to stay on top of everything. Right now, I feel like I'm failing myself (again). The worst thing is.....I still don't "want" to be fat all my life....but wonder if I should just surrender to the idea that I have to choose just ONE thing that I can be good at to succeed at anything at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







:( Sad to hear you're having a rough go. Don't give up! Try to just do one thing- just one. Don't worry about everything else. Maybe just try to only have one soda a day or something. It doesn't have to be all or nothing. One little thing will make you feel better than nothing at all.
ReplyDeleteGood luck girl! It WILL get better!!!
xoxo
Hey, Cheri. I'm praying for you. I really don't have any sage words...well, except regarding Diz's comment--make that one thing getting enough SLEEP! Anyone would be exhausted with your schedule.
ReplyDeleteDeb