
It's a brand new year, a new decade...2010! How exciting! It's been another full year of growth! Last night, I put down something that had been detrimental to my well-being throughout the past year (or two...) and am ready to fill that space with something positive and beneficial. I've been distracted. It's time to really focus on what I want out of life and to realize that I have everything it takes to lead a successful, prosperous, joyful life. It's my decision! All I have to do is DECIDE to live a life where I recognize my blessings and realize I've got something to give back to this world! I'm excited and I'm motivated to press on with this weight loss journey, to change my outlook, to continue building character, and to become the woman God designed me to be. It's not over 'til it's over and I've got too much to do to look back or get hung up on events of yesterday. Sadness and regret? Where is there room for that? Not here! I've got a heart wide open and I'm moving on! I was given one life to live! It wasn't a life created to carry burden's too heavy or to live a life without call. Thank you for carrying me Lord. I'm listening. I'm ready to walk now. Lead me on!
WOO HOO, YOU! and me, too! We got the right attitude, girlfriend, yes, we do! :D :D :D
ReplyDeleteI've decided it's time to let "Jesus take the wheel" down the Highway to Thin--and time for me to stop jumping out of the car into a swamp of indulgence. (If I hold on tight to God, I can't fall out of the car! chuckle. What a long time it took to get THAT revelation!)
"Lord, lead me on" is the music we're traveling by!
WooHoo!
Deb
P.S. Hey, just noticed your pictures! What a difference!! You look waaayyy thinner than the scale is telling you! Yes, you do. :D Deb
ReplyDelete