December 13, 2010

SparkPeople.com

I'm desperate to get back on track.  I've got to just jump back in.  I'm miserable....fat as ever....and my clothes don't fit anymore.  I feel awful.....awful enough to start completely over.  Here I go. I don't have any money but my friend shared this site with me months ago:  SparkPeople.com.  It's free and make sense and I'm gonna give it a SOLID try beginning the moment my feet hit the floor in the morning.  I have officially re-gained every ounce I had lost....and being ashamed and depressed about it is not going to change it.  But taking control and authority over my own body will produce successful results.  Going to bed at a current weight of 329.2 pounds (above my prior heaviest weight of 328.8).  This stops TODAY!  Goodnight. 

2 comments:

  1. You can do it babe! I believe in you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love SparkPeople! I like that I can log in my food (It's tedious at first, but once you get your favorite list built, it's a breeze.)

    I love it because I feel like I'm not counting calories. I just type in what I eat and it crunches the numbers and spits out calorie totals along with amount of fat, carb, and protein. :D

    I haven't been on much since I got my bodybugg because I log my food on there. I like SP's program much better, tho!

    Good luck. I'm DebWillbethin on SP. come visit me there and I'll follow you back. :)

    Deb

    ReplyDelete